How a cashew kernel buyer can benefit from WCC 2017?
1. The theme of the conference is "Embracing Change", which is in continuation to our last year's theme on Meeting Buyers Expectations. A lot was discussed and implemented on these lines. The idea is to serve the kernel buyers and meet their expectations through constant feedback, suggestions and change.
2. Singapore is in close proximity to Vietnam and India, the two largest exporters of cashew kernel. Thus, the platform would provide ideal opportunity for a cashew kernel buyers to meet all stakeholders at this platform.
3. Many leading associations (ACA, CCA, CBT, INCAJU, NCAN, KCMA, AFI US) along with senior government delegation from their respective countries are expected to attend the conference. Most of the African countries are now opening up on processing and looking good on the kernel supplies. So, if you are a kernel buyer and are increasingly committed to engaging directly with Africa, then WCC would offer you the best possibilities.
4. Exclusive country / association pavilions have been designed to showcase what a country could offer to the cashew industry. These include pavilions from countries in Africa, India and Vietnam. A cashew kernel buyer is given a choice of interacting with a particular country associates and develop new opportunities or resolve specific issues.
5. Apart from the above mentioned points, the Conference agenda also offers a lot of discussions pertaining to cashew industry and it will be a good platform for learning and exchanging thoughts on a global level.
6. The conference is spaced out over three days to provide for enough networking opportunities and relaxation.
7. A kernel buyer can plan a visit to Vietnam and India during this trip to Singapore. The visa to Singapore is also very relaxed for most of the countries and Vietnam also offers visa on arrival. So, it will be hassle free tour.